Sells Company’s Products and services in the manufacturing, medical, and aerospace market to new and current clients in the assigned geographic region through direct, face-to-face contact. Maintains an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Sells products/services to new customer in an assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Performs sales presentation to match company’s products with identified needs.
- Remains knowledgeable of company’s products to facilitate sales efforts.
- Prospecting and networking to acquire new accounts.
- Participates in sales forecasting and planning.
- Attends trade shows held by company.
- Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise and interest in software presentations.
- Ability to close sales in a professional and effective Manner.
- General knowledge of business software applications, including contact management software.
- Travel approximately 40%