Job purpose of shipping coordinator is to prepare documentation, maintain records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment.
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, prepare and coordinates logistics for product shipment.
- Leads communications within the shipping/receiving area. Schedules and Coordinates both domestic and international freight forwarder transactions.
- Ensures Freight forwarders are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery.
- Maintains Shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request.
- Local and out of town pickup/deliveries.
- Receive and distribute incoming shipments to proper departments within the shop.
This position is full time (40 hour per week minimum) with full health benefits to employee.