Job purpose of Laser Engraving Operator is to perform precise engraving/markings to customers components per instructions.
- Examine engraving for quality of cut, burrs, rough spots, and irregular engraving.
- Engrave and print patterns, designs, etchings, trademarks, or lettering onto flat or curved surfaces to customer supplied print/CAD data.Maintains safe work environment by following procedures.
- Measure and verify that engraving is correct to customers supplied drawing/CAD data.
- Basic AutoCAD skills required.
- Laser Engraving Training available on site.
This position is full time (40 hour per week minimum) 2nd shift with full health benefits to employee.