Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties of a Water-jet operator include but are not limited to:
- Operate Omax Water-jet
- Set up and nest individual jobs
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Use programs and layouts to operate water-jet machine to cut and trim parts and materials from an assortment of materials, according to specifications.
- Read work-order, blueprints and specifications to determine machine setup, type of material or part, quantity, and finish dimensions.
- Measures dimensions of finished parts using a micrometer
- Must be knowledgeable in CAD Software
- Basic computer skills
- Physically able to lift 75 pounds.
- Machining or CAD experience would be helpful.
- Perform their own inspection of prototype parts, one-off machined parts and low volume production parts.
- Ability to accept direction and work independently
- Ability to work well with the team
This position is full time (40 hour per week minimum) 2nd shift with full health benefits to employee.